Sunday, December 13, 2009

singing in the rain.




I'm not much of a winter person, I hate the cold, and rain in my dictionary have always meant car accidents, (almost) falling off slippery surfaces, and a bunch of other unpleasent things. but I do love it when it all goes down to good weather, cloudy skies, and gentl__er rain.

for a good reason, Lebanese voices/songs seem to along rainy days. drizzles, nothing heavy. or else, we'll definitely need another playlist.


(I)(II)(III)(IV)(V)(VI)(VII)

3 comments:

Ahmed said...

Hello there. I miss your blog. It has been a long time. I hate rain. It ruins my run time. As for a playlist I love all the songs, but I excepted Awa5r alsheta for Elissa <3 ..

Anonymous said...

Salamz broken,
This is your biggest fan again =] sometimes I have the same feeling! Coldness outside reminds you how much you are cold inside! Sometimes it truly makes feel so lonely....
Keep on posting inspiration..
yours,
♥✽♥

Faten said...

I absolutely love Fairooz and Majedah alroomy <333
Thank you :)