Saturday, October 2, 2010

99 reasons why

#94: Because I like keeping my clothes on

As far as I can remember, I've always had this shadowing feeling of being unwelcomed. Even with my school friends (sad, I know) but could be because am self conscious, tres self conscious!

Talking is intimate, I'm not an intimate person. It always feels like taking off my clothes. Liberating, I admit but a lot uncomfortable. Especially if you're in the wrong crowd.


Not to give anyone the credit, but I really stopped pouring trust into people, generally speaking. I can say that my trust list is somehow "limited."


Strange thing is, I find comfort talking to complete strangers, no names just aliases. That's actually why I'm keeping a twitter account ...shhhhh


I do want to change, ______________________help? ...naah, I'm growing ..up ...maybe, learning something. It takes time, just like everything else.




Brrrrr ...I think I just took off my shirt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really don't talk much. I feel like such a HUGE mouth when I'm talking to you, lol.

I'm not really the smoothest talker on the planet, especially around strangers. I'm shy but also too spontaneous. And when I get excited about something I can't stop talking.. So I don't know what category I belong under. (?)

You can keep your clothes on. Whatever makes you comfortable, Monsteraise! :D

Hamid said...

salamunalaikum.!

Raisa said...

Oh Hind, I'll take my clothes off for you any time, you just set a date, .....ok kidding!

I love your big mouth btw, ...not in the wrong way :p you describe yourself better when you say spontaneous, ...wait, did you just said shy? hehe ..