Monday, March 24, 2008

..washed away !

again, ..who's the PM of Malaysia truely Asia? ..ok, the former PM? ..anyone?
good then, so I won't feel stupid, out professor today was talking something Malaysia
and he mentiond the PM ..and giving the fact that he loves showing off, he said he
would give extra marks, for those who know his name.. EXTRA!!
..I mean wt..?

I refuse to be there, am not an idiot
am gonna do alot of reading from now on, I'll try 'n see who's who
so look out ...smart people !


and BTW, ..it's "Abdullah Ahmad Badawi"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't Believe it!!
isthere anyone who don't know who is the PM of Malaysia!! OMG
how come you ppl don't know BADAWI!!! he is famous even more than King Fahad or King Abdullah!

Raisa said...

thanks for the lift up !! feeling much better
..and if you don't mind me asking, who are we "people"?