Friday, September 5, 2008

the BLAH !

umm...
today is the 5th Sept. not a special day I know, I think I came to know some people a lil more. Not an exciting thing but I understood their stupid attitude :)

con, consortium, I know in spanish y latin 'con' means together, the rest is related I guess !
family can be be real pain if they wanted to, out of helping you and thinking what is best for you in life and all, which maybe true if they just gave you the choice to decide, pfff.. they don't !

ever heard of the AP five cards? ..better, they're suppose to boost the 'writer' or storyteller in you, they're suppose to be short, vivide, and represent pieces of you, or something.

I just finishe a huge cup of Joe's cousin, cappuccino that is ! that's equal to a hug for me, which reminds me, I have'nt had a hug in a while now, yea it's pretty stupid ..yo se :) !

pronto,
11:03 pm

No comments: