Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"lucha de gigantes" - Nacha Pop

1. Smile.
2. Play (the youtube version) or the more friendly version, (here).
3. notes: it's Spanish, translated version of the (original) lyrics follows. "lucha de gigantes" means: "giants' fight." Nacha Pop is an ancint Spanish pop band.
4. P.S. I miss that place.


a giants' joust
turns the air
into natural gas

a wild duel warns me

how close I am

of going into an noutrageous world
I feel my fragility

some nightmare
running away

with a beast after me

tell me everything's a lie

just a silly dreamand
nothing more

I'm afraid of enormity

where nobody hears my voice

stop the deception

don't try to hide

that you've never tripped
while moving around

paper monster

I don't know
who I'm up against

or is there
somebody else here?

I believe in the terrible ghosts

of some strange place

and in my foolishness to make you
burst into laughter


In an outrageous world
I feel your fragility

stop the deception

don't try to hide
that you've never
tripped
while moving around

Paper monster

I don' tknow

who I'm up against

lets leave pain behind.

5 comments:

Ahmed said...

Lovely :D

Candy said...

7abbita :DDDDDD

Raisa said...

cool ! :)

The Extravagate said...

aaww i lovee :D

Insano7 said...

Just to let you know...

"Vaya Pesadilla" means "What a nightmare" and you have it "some nightmare"

and the end says
"Deja que pasemos sin miedo" it means something like "lets pass without fear" and you have it "lets leave pain behind"