Sunday, February 22, 2009

120 lbs.

I've been tagged by the lovely Candy, so here it is, and gracias btw, :)

Favorite color: black,white, turquoise, and red
Favorite getaway place: an island with someone to cook me and a mute masseuse :/ ..ok, it's definitely the beach
Favorite perfume (guys):
Favorite perfume (girls): CK's euphoria, Rock 'n Rose
Favorite pj brand: aaa.. I dunno ..?
Favorite clothes brand in general: Stradivarius, Bershka, y Zara
Favorite person in the entire world: tricky, hmm.. am keeping it to myself :)
Favorite country (not including your own): Cuba <3..
Favorite car: OH, the RR's phantom, and no I don't own one, I just love the way it looks :*
Favorite sport: reading? ..I do walking from time to time if it counts, and am not fat!
Favorite sport player: Zidane, Nadal
Favorite spot in Kuwait: unfortunately, I've never been there
Favorite animal: baby elephant, too cute!
Favorite movie: no, this one is "unanswerable" :)
Favorite singer: that's a combination of many, none to be specific
Favorite day in the week: Friday
Favorite time of the day: early mornings, late at night
Favorite holiday season: summer, summer, and summer :D
Favorite number: 13, 9
Favorite food: hmm, salty creamy stuff, salads, and soups :/
Favorite chocolate: ..Patchi's dark chocolate?
Favorite cartoon: that Judie Abbot's, My Daddy Long Legs
Favorite blogger: not faire,
Favorite Flavour Ice Cream: oukaai, am not a big fan of ice creams, but I'd say the regular choclate ice cream


Rules: So how this works is you guys add a new favorite to the list and pass it on to 10 to 15 people.

aye, ya, ya! 10 to 15, ..ok if you read this you've been tagged!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww baby elephant! <3
LOL @ favorite sport. I really like you ;p

Raisa said...

seriously, they're too cute, I want to adopt one.. dress 'him' in pink ..and wrap pink ribbons around 'his' ears UH, beyond cute! :D

I like you too :p
but don't you think reading should be considered a sport?