Saturday, April 25, 2009

do you wanna hear a lie? I think you're GREAT.

yesterday, on the way back home, i was sitting in the car's back seat, we stopped as it gone red, i looked from the window to the sidewalk and wished i was that guy in shorts and flip flops, big keshah, care free, holding nothing but a strawberry ice-cream, and an ipod with its headphones dangling to his knees. today, i was the guy in shorts and flip flops, i hated my keshah, my playlists and not finding a can to trash the ice-cream, and wished i was the reckless girl sitting in the back seat.

5 comments:

F said...

Good one!
but, I do wish I was a boy, in a country like ours it's much easier to be a HE :S

Ahmed said...

When I was a child I wished that I was a man. Today I just want to be a kid with his lollipop!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I wish I were a kid again; skinned knees are a lot easier to fix than a broken heart

Drifter said...

the full half of the glass isn't always filled with what we want it to be filled, ha ?

Raisa said...

you people suck :D
i just need to do some shopping..