Monday, January 12, 2009

( you saved my life in Korea )



aside from the gay picture, and the irrelevant title, never mind where this am about to say come from .. umm, here it goes ..I used to be 'friends' with my sister, we shared so many things, materially and spiritually wise, now I feel like we're strangers, sometimes and not always, I feel like I have to agree with her just not to argue, she's into some stupid, dumb, dumb things, and it's ok but it feels like these stupid things are all there is, I remember telling her that I felt she was a complete "تافهه " and she went like "yes I know I am" and with that look on her face, she wasn't like umm.. messing around, I was just disappointed to say the least, at how everything tuned out,


would it be sad to miss that naive girl? 'cause I sort of do sometimes, I miss my lil stupid pigeon, but I think people change at some point, am not the same person I used to be back in high school, it still me but not wholy me, and neither she is, am just tiered of fetching her everywhere, I know she's been through some crappy friendships, disappointments, but that's not an excuse or a reason, ya hearing me pigeon.. it ..is ..NOT! :/


I hope she doesn't find her way here :p but if you did, I do love you and you know I'd adopt you if I had to, and my door is always open if you needed to knock, well ..as well as my closet if you felt like stealing anything ;) .. am still mad at the world for this, but the world can vete al infierno!


I can get myself together pretty easily, am good at lying telling myself everything's gonna be "ok," whatever this ok is, it's not optimisticism but rather peacefulness ..maybe, anyways ..that's enough for today :)

Tuesday, 3:03 am
Jan 13, 09

4 comments:

Candy said...

hiii broken,
done with the damn exams <_<
its me! am officially candy=venus
so,after so many requests from other bloggers to transfe to blogger community,i've did it,
am here <_<
lol!@ stealing,most of the sisters do this 7arak,am one of them :P
yaa, ur gonna miss ur sister even if she is tafha!!!
u remind me by one of my friends whome her sister got married,they used to argue abt everything and anything,but when she get married,she was so lonley,so she is now
توقف ع الأطلال في حجرة اختها
coz she missed her so much..
pardon me,i've wrote too much @_@

Raisa said...

hey Candy!
cool, so we're neighbors now :D
I prefer blogger to Maktoob, they're much better..

as for my sister and moi, we need to work things out, get to know each other, I don't coop very well with changes that's all ..and am not واقفه على أطلال my poor sister :p I just miss that person you know, and yes I do steal too so *shhhhh* :p

I'll check your new place l8tr, and am expecting nothing less than coffee! :p

please, who's counting, talk all you want :)

Maitha* said...

ive been through a similar situation with my sisters too, the only way to solve it is if you confront her.. now were back to normal el7amdella!!!

Raisa said...

^ I dunno, she didn't actually did somethig to confront her with, she's just a diffrent person now :/

and hello Maitha! :)
I'd say good for you, family should go on everyone's resume, it's a constant and a never ending job :p