Friday, July 3, 2009

i just realized:

  • life is too short
  • things will always take the U-turn, and am a bad driver
  • it's easy to hate
  • for the first time in history, a movie will surpass the novel, the time traveler's wife wasn't that wonky after all
  • i need a good read?
  • i love and feel sorry for my cousin
  • ipods are awesome
  • i really look good in whites and reds
  • i miss Shakira
  • really miss Mai Hassan Ma6ar :)
  • time is always a relevant concept
  • i can do better

7 comments:

Candy said...

i hate how time pass me by o ebdoon ma a7es feeh!

ya life is too short =)

*Cheers

Anonymous said...

So should I read or should I watch Time Traveler's Wife? :D
My friend would kill me if I didn't read it..

Raisa said...

Candy, we're just too good to be humans, ha? :)

Hind, NO, you really have to read the book, it was good, just not the great thing I had in mind,

and am guessing that evil friend is Faten :D

Drifter said...

why would a girl miss Shakira ?!
now thats suspicious !

and I know you can do better :D

Worm said...

- life is too short for long stories.
- "practice makes perfect."
- but it costs to love.
- I saw McAdams in the trailer I knew it has to be that good x]
- Choke, The Lovely Bones, The Perks of Being A Wallflower.
- Why?
- True story.
- *picturing Raisa in (Red & White) outfit*
- Yeah, where the hell is Shakira!?
- Is that what I think it is @@?
- Time is running out by Muse came to mind.
- I know you can.

Raisa said...

D, .. hable español?

April,
- and i've got none!
- that's a lie.
- so we're good?
- see!
- merci, merci, merci.
- dunno, sometimes some people are just too good to be called family.
- agreed
- :)
- i know! i just really miss her
- NO? hope it's not that bad
- me and myself agree
- :)

maxxedout said...

"The time traveler's wife" was awesome!
try "Animal's people"