Friday, July 31, 2009

blahblahblaaaah..

my sister insists that there's nothing to do but watch tv through the night, as am bored out of my brain .. on my back ..blogging nonsense ..my brain going blank, and i mean literarlly.

"يعني انتي حتأضيها نزري"
says one of the girlfriends' to the leading actress in the movie my sister's watching, sad. actually reminds me, did you watch that julia roberts movie "pretty woman"? yes? well, i think there's an egyptian version, and when i say version, i mean it, same every single thing, copy paste, it was weird-fun to watch actually.

more tv, or out to nowhere?
really?

last week we went out and watched "public enemies" ..sorry, but watching jonhnny depp getting peacefuly shot by christian bale wasn't that mesmorizing :/ you get that sense, the he's gonna die eventually feeling, but still you know..







buenas noches.

3 comments:

Ahmed said...

;p I was going to watch Public Enemies. Thank you for the spoilers haha. good night :D

Raisa said...

hey, it was a good death!

am not feeling guilty about this, go watch it, it's supposedly based on a true story, so it's your bad you didn't know

anytime :)

Mohammad said...

Raisa ya Raisa, u're fun when u're bored!