Saturday, July 18, 2009

rebounds.



i just got out of a very abusive relationship, myself was the bad guy. it was heavy, ugly, and almost unbarable. throughout my four years of school i owned only two mobile phones, both were Nokia, people suggested that i should try other brands but i was sticked with Nokia. needless to say, my ex-Nokia is resting in peace, it just had to be pulled out of service.


i have to admit that am not exactly a phone person, 40 minutes is still my world record for the longest call i ever made, i'm not obsessed with SMSing, and by the time i started getting messeges that began with "سألت الروح.." i started telling people my phone doesn't read arabic, or reply "ana mob rylech!" as in am not your hubby, it's good to be remembered but i really hate these, honestly prefer when a person send me mere, spontanous things



back to LG, and that's for life is good? :/ rebounds are suppose to be just for the time being, never dwell, just use and trash. well, i got this one because i haven't, at that time, made up my mind about what phone to buy, so i got this one, a temp. and if you're wondering that's Benicio Del Toro as Che Guevara, loveable! about the only thing i like about it.
i call and 1o seconds later discover that the person on the other line is waiting for my "hello!" and vice versa, camera is crap, alarm clock is crap, it's a long shot but it might actually work as a music player, sometimes i delete something and find it there next time. did i mention the camera is crap?


iPhones are ridicilous and very breakable, BlueBerrys are blocks big to be called "phones," and Vertu is out of the question, am asking bcause i need a new phone in the first place, and preferably a phone plus something, like a phone with a really awesome camera 6 mega pixels or more, or a phone that is more a music player that a regular phone. any help is appreciated.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOL @ I'm not your hubby!
Man I haaate these msgs! My best friend and I send them to each other all the time as an inside joke.

There's this new Nokia phone with an 8-mega pixel cam. You should check it out. N-something, can't remember the number.

I don't believe in LG and Samsung cell phones, they are soo not meant to be phones ;p good riddance!

Jester said...

I always start my text messages with 'سألت الروح..'

Thats a coincidence..

Jester said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ahmed said...

Get Sony Ericsson C905 Or Nokia E75.

Raisa said...

hind, the n-86? i had no idea such phones existed, i'd settle for 6 no problem, but 8 is great :D thanks

jester, that's because you're awesome :)

a7mad, merci ..will check 'em out

Drifter said...

its hard to go wrong even if you wanted to..just stay away from nokia (&)

Sony Ericsson all the way
c905 has an 8.1 mp cam, but i never tried it out..so i dunno how user friendly it is.
c902 and k850i both have an 5.2 mp cam, mine is k850i but i like the c902 more..its more elegant =D